Ðïâñâ, Sanz & el resto: everybody hurts sometime, hold on...

Ðïâñâ, Sanz & el resto

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

everybody hurts sometime, hold on...

yeah, this is a time not good for me, but maybe the things chance, not between he and me, just to chance in my life, I need it, because I think my heart is alone, and he doesnt want be sad anymore, he just wanna be free for to love, a real love, then to be in shadows find the light, find the sun and the sky, but I know, everybody hurts sometime, and maybe I did it, but now, my heart is break, anyway he will be ok in a few days, just for to be hurts again, and again, and never end...hold on

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool! Its fuckin cool! Good work! From Designographica.Com :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Letras de Canciones
Google